Monday 16 June 2008

Raspberry day

Today we were at the market and bought some nice and fresh fruits and vegetables. And raspberries. Got to know one cultural difference regarding berries and worms - I was afraid to buy raspberries because of worms, but Magdalena said that it's ok, that there are no worms. That cherries have worms. I never heard that cherries have worms! So we bought raspberries and they are really good. And really cheap - only ten kuna for quite a big box. Maybe we should eat only raspberries :) I would like to have some strawberries because I will miss strawberry season in Latvia, but seems that it is over here in Croatia. That's a pity!

Magdalena is back from Macedonia! She came back on Saturday. I was at the club Saturday morning, there was LAN, so I had to be there to take money from people, to give out coffee and juice, etc.
And on Friday evening Mrki's performance was canceled because of the weather, so I spent whole evening at the club, sitting at the bar, giving out drinks and trying to communicate with people. Later Ivan took me to St. Antony's day carousels at Tvrđa, as St. Antony is patron of Tvrđa there was kind of festival with market and carousels. We also took a ride with one of carousel like things called 'Crazy Surfer'. It was fun!

On Saturday evening me and Magdalena went to see 'Sex and the City' or 'Sex i Grad' how it' s in Croatian. We were really surprised that they made a break during a movie. That was a first movie in my life with a break :) And I still don't understand why they needed a break - 2.5 hours is not so much I think.
Anyway, movie was entertaining and we had fun.
Rest of the weekend was rest, peace, walks, football and food. So this week I started new life - with a morning run and without eating after 18.00. Hopefully it will work :)

And now - back to our beautiful energising booklet! :)

No comments: