Friday 13 June 2008

Lime trees blooming in Croatia...


Hi, hi, hi! Guess who' s back?
Yap, that' s me! Finally got my resident permit in Croatia and here I am! I am aloud to stay in Croatia until 15th of July. This is my second day in Osijek. It is little bit strange, because I am all alone at home - Magdalena is at mid-term training and Federica still in Italy - coming back next week. But it's so nice to meet all the guys and see that there are also new faces in the club. Just met Mrki - he invited me to his performance tonight. It' s at open air, so I hope it won' t be raining.

This morning I put together all the receipts regarding my resident permit. Lot of receipts, lot of numbers! Worked very hard on converting Latvian lats and Swedish crones in Croatian kuna and euro. This is one reason why I wouldn' t mind one unite European currency.

Yesterday Croatia won Germany in football. That was a great fest in all the Croatia I think. Almost a half of all the cars had Croatian flags, people were going around with cars and making noises. The same what happens when Latvia wins somebody in ice-hockey :) I did not see the game, I spent evening at the club, chatting with guys, my brother once in a while announced me result through skype. That was fun :)

I also started to work on the booklet that we are going to make - about energizers, ice-breakers and other activities we have taken part in during all the trainings we have been at. Magdalena has already started to work on it, I am searching for pictures we could put in there and some other additional information.

No comments: