Thursday 3 April 2008

Day 79

Back to work again. I don't care any more about my visa - what will happen, will happen. If I have to go back, I'll go, if not, I'll stay. Everything is destiny.

Yesterday I spent all day thinking about this f...... visa issue. Also we took Magdalena to doctor - poor girl has lost her voice and she has a terrible cough. Then it turned out that we have some problems with our insurance. Hopefully nothing serious won't happen to one of us, because if it will, it's gonna be a problem. And I also spent some time on our new task - choosing the next EVS volunteers. I read their e-mails, looked through their CV's and cover letters, wrote them answers. Write now I have found one guy I really like. But I still have quite a lot e-mails to look through.

Regarding to all the stuff happening last days I haven't had a time to work on my sexual education project and it's a real pity. I had planned to write the textual part during this week, but to do it, I'll have to work really hard.

By the way - I woke up today with herpe. Again. This is the fifth during my stay here. I usually don't get so many of them even during the whole year. It seems that my immunity really don't like something about this country.

No comments: