Monday 7 April 2008

Day 83

It's a Monday morning again, but I have my optimism back! Maybe because my colds are not so bad anymore, maybe because we spent totally lazy weekend - with lot of sleeping, eating and watching 'Friends'. We made some cream candy and some desert with cookies, whipped cream with cottage cheese, nuts and jelly - very, very good. :) (you can see some of it half-eaten in the picture). Sometimes I even impress myself with my cooking skills :)

I start to prepare myself to going to training in Fruska Gora, Serbia, next week. Information about the venue and the training sounds really great! I'm really looking forward to it! And there are going to be mountains! I love mountains! It's also going to bequite complicated, because after that we are going to one more training in Albania without coming back home. So we are going to be away for almost two weeks. That means a lot of luggage (imagine all the socks and underwear we have to take with us!). And I have to solve a problem with a bag - I have my big, huge suitcase and I have my backpack. The suitcase is definetely too huge and the backpack is definetely too small.

This week I have to finish writing my project because we planned to meet one of our partners in Albania, look through the project and put together their part with my part. Lot of work to do :)

No comments: