Wednesday 2 April 2008

Day 78

What a surprise, this is not my favorite day in my life! Just a minute ago I got to know that I can stay in Croatia only till 15th of April! And I have to go to Croatian Embassy in Latvia to get the permission to stay in Croatia till 15th of July. And guess what! There is no Croatian Embassy in Latvia, I have to go to Stockholm for that! And there is this law since 1st of January, but when we went to police to register, did anybody told us that? Of course they did not! Such a waste of time and money it's going to be.

I haven't had any crisis since I am in Croatia, but now I feel that I'm really close to one. Damjan is not very happy either.

Any other things seems quite small comparing to these news. Nor my cold, or Magdalena's illness, nor my passport problem. And no motivation to do anything. Why to do something if some stupid bureaucratic law ruins all your plans in one moment?

No comments: