Monday 31 March 2008

Day 76


Today I got up with a bird song near my window. So great! And I spent all the morning finding some ways how to solve my passport problem. As I got to know, my passport is valid only till 1st of July, because I have the old version - not biometric passport with no scanned but glued picture. As there is no embassy in Croatia, only a consul, who can't do anything, I have two ways - to go to Latvian Embassy in Prague or go back to Latvia. And guess what - to go to Prague by plane from Zagreb costs almost more than to go from Zagreb to Riga through Prague. I think it's quite ridiculous. But it's probably policy of avio companies. Anyway - it seems that I'm going home at 15th of June!

On Saturday I went to Zagreb to accompany my boyfriend to his way back home. 4 hours to Zagreb and 4 hours back - after that I felt like a piece of rabenshaisse :D Moreover - about two hours from Osijek on the way back home I felt that my throat is soar. And now I have pretty nasty cold. Spent all the day yesterday on rehabilitation - ate lot of oranges, grapefruits with honey, drank hot blackberry juice with honey and lemons and lots of herbal tea. Maybe it's better, maybe not, I'm not sure. But sun is shining and birds are singing, so - who cares! :)

No comments: