Thursday 13 March 2008

Day 58

Tomorrow morning we went to the train station to by Federica ticket - she is going home to Italy for Easter, and a bus ticket to Zagreb for me, because I'm taking some days off and on Saturday going to Copenhagen. And then I'm coming back for Easter together with my boyfriend.

Today we had a 'meeting' for three of us to decide who is not going to Macedonia, because only two of us can go. As there are really lot of things which I want to do, I voluntary gave up and said that I'm not going :) It will be interesting to be alone for a while :)

Got some rain today and feel little cold now, although sun is shining again. And there's that strange feeling in my head which not allows me think normally. And Doctor Hauss affects me too much, letting to think that something definetely is wrong with my head.

See you later, aligator! :)

No comments: