Friday 28 March 2008

Day 73


It's so great and sunny day today! I was putting out the laundry to dry today and it was so nice and warm and quite that I felt like in one of those beautiful holidayish summer days, when you feel so much in harmony with nature, weather and yourself.

Yesterday we went to see opening of International Theater festival (forgive me if I'm wrong with the name) were one of our friends - Mrki, is taking part. That was very interesting performance, and although everything was in Croatian, I understood a lot. Make-ups of the actors where really great and I really loved the part where they were going to public and 'mirroring' them. And of course the wine was very nice :)

Magdalena and Federika is having some problems about travelling to training in Macedonia. One more reason why I'm happy that I am not going there. I have planned to do so many things next week! Starting of course with my sexual education project which I have to write and then I'm planning to start some Latvian language lessons for those who are interested within next week. That's gonna be fun! :)

No comments: