Thursday 7 February 2008

Day 23

This was a nice and long morning in bed. Federica and Magdalena went with Damjan to buy things they need for Federica's Italian night and Magdalena' s work in dog asylum, so I was alone at home! At first I felt soooo happy! Yeee, finally alone! Because when you spend so much time together with other people and you are alone just when you're at sleep, you start to long for some loneliness. So I had breakfast in bed with some stupid movie on TV and women magazine, and a long, nice shower. Then, after an hour I started to think: I wonder where are the girls, what do they do? Will they be home soon? And I started to feel lonely and miserable and ate all my chocolate. :)

But then Federica came home and started to make a chocolate sausage for tomorrow's Italian night. It will be really, really tasty! She had some biscuits, butter, cacao, nuts and eggs in there, now it's in the fridge and I'm really, really looking forward to tomorrow night when I can taste it!

Then Magdalena came home with here new, dog-proof clothes. She looks really impressive in those green pants, jacket and rubber boots.


Today we also put some ideas on the paper how the info-material about the Youth Center could look. Now I will try to put into Photoshop. That's gonna be fun! :)

I had an inspiration for cooking today, so I made some biezpiena placeniši (cottage cheese pies, but that is not the totally right translation for it). And I suceed very well, they really tasted like they have to taste. So I think during my EVS I will gain some trust in my cooking skills. :)

No comments: