Thursday 14 February 2008

Day 30


Happy St.Valentine's day! :) I know, I know, very it's very commercialized and shallow thing, but who cares - more celebrations, more fun!

Anyway it seems that here in Croatia the Valentine's day craziness is not so crazy as somewhere else. I can bet that in Latvia every second shop window is red or pink and there are Valentine's day sales all over the country. Here I have seen only some red shop windows and some posters about events.

And this year I missed my University's Valentine's day Prom, I really like that event. And guys from 'Papardes Zieds', one of my organizations in Latvia is organizing a big informative event today. But you can't get everything at one time, right? :)

Today guys from the 'Posh Store' organized action for Dogs asylum. They are collecting money so they could help them. Magdalena also was there so we went to visit here. There was also TV, so the event has quite big publicity. I hope that it will help the poor dogs at least somehow. It's really cold today, only +1. (In Latvia it's snowing, but in Italy walks around only in their jackets. Lucky Italians!), so we took Magdalena and one of the dogs home for some warm tee. The dog was really nice - calm and wanting to be petted. I never had dog in my life so actually I don't really know what to do with a dog. But it was really interesting.

Today Magdalenas' friends arrive. We don't know yet what time, but late. That's gonna be fun - 8 people in our apartment. On Tuesday my friends Ansis and Valda comes. I have to get some sheets for them from Damjan. Also we have problems with forks and spoons - actually we can't invite anybody for lunch, because we have only 3 spoons and only 3 forks. But we have lots and lots of knives, I think around 15 :D

Ok, have to get to work. We have to finish our smoking research! :)

1 comment:

Domagoj said...

You go, girl!!! This is the first time I'm reading your blog... Yes, I know... Not very polite of me, but at least I did it! And, I must say, I like it. Has it been 30 days... Wow!

Oh and have an nice comercial holiday or
Happy Valnetine's Day