Friday 29 February 2008

Day 45

This day we experienced something so much in Balkan style - we went out of our office and saw that our neighbors are broiling a pig. And they asked to join us for eating it 17.00. It was so unbelievable! Reminded me about some movies about medieval times.
Of course it's not so long time ago when we could butcher our pigs at home and do whatever we want with them (oh, European Union, what have you done to us!), but we never done them like this - whole pig on the spit in the fireplace. I really like this :))

Sun is shining today and it's really not the right weather for working. I have almost solved all problems regarding our sexual education project (but I still have to get answers from partners and talk with Danijela about everything), but we still have Croatian with Luka today and presentation of our fabulous smoking research!

But now I have to go home for luch - pasta with zucchini. Great! :)

No comments: