Tuesday 12 February 2008

Day 28


I had a bad dream last night. Something about killing, raping, suicides and homicides. I woke up around 7.00 o'clock because it seemed that somebody is ringing the door bell. But there was nobody, just my bad dream.

Then I started to think, why this dream. And I remembered yesterday's night talks about domestic violence. And I remembered a blog of the actor from theater of my town I read yesterday. About the church he can see from the window of his room in the theater, and the priest of this church who beats his wife to blood. And that awful feeling raised in me, when you know, that you know, and you know that everybody knows. But nobody does anything. Although we should. But what?

Today me and Federica we are going out in streets to catch people for our smoking research. We didn' t do it yesterday because it was too cold. I'm afraid that today it's not much warmer, but we can't postpone it anymore.

No comments: