Tuesday 19 February 2008

Day 35

This has been a pretty busy time. But the most busiest time is just going to come. Tomorrow the Contact Making Seminar starts, so probably there will be no posts in my blog till next week.

Independence of Kosovo is having some impact also on our lives. Number of participants is changing all the time, because people from Serbia, Poland and Austria are canceling their participation. Lots of stress for Damjan and Danijela.

We are also a little worried because of our on-arrival training which is taking place in Belgrade from 3d to 8th of March. I really hope that everything gonna be ok till that time.

We have happily survived the Austrian invasion. 9 people in our house - that was really an experience! But it was fun! I got a new nickname. Ivan is calling me all the time 'the evil soviet woman', Austrians started to call me 'Murderer' (because my name sounds familiar to this word). And I don't understand, what do I do to get such a mean nicknames? :D And I also learnt new word in German - rabenshaisse! Who knows what it mean? Yes, right, raven shit! :D

Today we are working on preparation to Contact Making Seminar. We have to prepare info-packages for all the participants.

Yesterday we were folding info leaflets about Youth Centre (those which I made, unfortunately something went wrong and they are a little skew. But I'm very proud anyway.)

And today we did the general cleaning at our house. I did lots of ironing again. I really love to do that! And for lunch I had some boiled potatoes with salt and sour cream. Very simply but what a great taste!

No comments: